Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just stacking up from older posts elsewhere

Apologies to those who have already viewed these... I needed to get this stuff organized.

These are ref image based studies mostly on A3 size pages, using conte/conte pencils. I haven't posted in a considerable while, so I thought I'd post these line studies here.

(I'm thankful to the photographers/model whose images I've used to advance my learning. Some are from stock accounts, some are used with permission. Others, I have no idea whom to seek user rights from ... still seeking. Needless to say, I'll gladly and fully credit if pointed out. These sketches are for non-profit, educational purpose, and only loosely based on the refs. In any case, I'm totally indebted to their creators.) 


Credits:

Still trying to locate ref sources for Nos. 1, 3 - 5, 10 - 12.
Refs for nos. 2 and 15 are probably from Dailymail.
No. 14 is from Domai.
No. 13 is from Rachastock in Deviantart.
No. 9 is from Cable9tuba in Deviantart.
Nos. 6 and 7 are from Lockstock in Deviantart.
Thanks again for your kind inspiration!




1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8. From imagination.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful opinion :)